Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cutie-pa-tooties!

Did I spell that right?  Anyway, you know what I mean.  I just can't stand it anymore, and I HAVE to post these pictures of three of the most adorable kids ever.  I am in the middle of a 6-week series of cooking classes with their adorable Mommy, and I just get so excited to see these little darlings every week.  They even drew pictures for me one week which are now posted on my "Chef Next Door" business bulletin board.  :) 

These photos are from our "Pizza Night" cooking class.  Their Mommy and I prepared the infamous Chicken and Chorizo Pizza, Pesto Pinwheels with homemade Pesto, AND........drumroll please........a Dessert Pizza just for the kiddos.  We made a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough "crust", a Chocolate Ganache "pizza sauce", shredded White Chocolate "cheese", and let the kids add their own toppings to their personal corners of the pizza.  Too fun and too cute.  I think they were pretty happy with their masterpieces.  Wish I could have stuck around to see them covered in chocolate and sprinkles later...but that's not part of the deal.  I scoot out just in time for them to sit down to dinner as a family.   If this looks like something you'd like to do for your kids or yourself, you know who to call!


(Do you see how bored the other two are while waiting on their sister to decorate her corner?? Hilarious.)


(The youngest took his sweet time making sure his corner was PERFECT.  The other two snuck a few M&M's while Mom wasn't looking....)

(Aren't they the cutest children ever??)


Cheers,

The Chef Next Door

No comments:

Post a Comment