Wednesday, October 13, 2010

NEW! Cooking Classes at The Wine Cellar

For those sporadic callers who inquire about my cooking classes, only to be disappointed when I say that they take place IN YOUR HOME, I am now doing weekly cooking classes at local venue, The Wine Cellar on Whitesburg Drive!  I have enough people who call me saying they just want something fun to do to get out of the house or get away from the kids that I figured I need to find a way to host some cooking classes somewhere around town.  Well lucky me, Will and Rhonda of The Wine Cellar actually asked ME if I would be interested in hosting cooking classes at their shop.  ARE YOU KIDDING???  I don't think I've ever said a more enthusiastic, "Yes!"  So, after a few weeks of planning and discussing, the first official The Chef Next Door- The Wine Cellar Cooking Class is this coming Monday night, October 18th, from 7:00-8:00pm.

Here is the informational flyer for the first class:
(click to enlarge for the fine print)


I hope some of you can come out and enjoy the fun!!  Seats are very limited- we are only allowing 15 people- so we can maintain a very intimate and comfortable atmosphere.  Look for more classes to come from The Chef Next Door!

Cheers,

The Chef Next Door

No comments:

Post a Comment